JoomDev: How to change top phone number, email and social media icons (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to change top phone number, email and social media icons

How to change top phone number, email and social media icons 4 months 1 day ago #5810

I am not able to see the position top1 and top2 in the modules search positions dropdown. So not sure where this content is getting published from. Can you help?
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by ryadavalli.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to change top phone number, email and social media icons 4 months 1 day ago #5811

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 118
Hello,

Please go to the Joomla backend >> Template Manager >> JD Boston >> in the very first tab (Basic). Scroll half way down and you will see an section for "contact information".
You can add new contact information there. The Social Media section is just above that and let's you do the same.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ryadavalli

How to change top phone number, email and social media icons 1 week 17 hours ago #7190

Hello,
i was able to successfully edit the social media details... but we currently dont have linkedin.. when i save, the field fills with the url of joomdev automatically

How to change top phone number, email and social media icons 1 week 11 hours ago #7192

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 316
Hello,

I have tested and it's working fine. Send the site login details with forum post URL.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds