fbpx

Xmas is coming - Grab 30% Discount on all Joomla Template. Coupon Code: PRECHRISTMAS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 5 days ago #8747

• mmz1230
Hi
In JD Boston Documentation page (www.joomdev.com/documentation/boston) some default HTML codes are shown and used and it is said to build pages just like Boston Demo pages, insert these codes in the editor. For example as shown in the following picture, to build the Demo contact-us info, JD Boston Documentation says a code should be inserted in the custom HTML:

Where can one find these codes?
(In addition to building pages similar to Demo pages, sometimes the HTML codes are mistakenly edited or removed and one needs the codes be back)
The topic has been locked.

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8768

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello,

Question is how we create one like the one above.

Your solution here, Please follow this steps.
Go to your site backend Extensions > Modules Search here module name Contact info then open this module then save as copy and publish and save, Now see the frontend.
See steps: www.screencast.com/t/D6SSeaeo4IZ3

Thanks
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8770

• mmz1230
Hello
The problem is that the Contact-info module is edited and the original HTML code does not exist any more. Now we want the original settings. Where can we find the original code?

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8771

• Lalit Kumar
Hello,

Code is here
<div class="row main-contact-block-horizontal">

<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-4 contact-block-horizontal">
	<a href="#!">
		<div class="icon">
			<i class="fa fa-mobile"></i>
		</div>
		<div class="content">
			<div class="content-inner">
				<div class="arrow"></div>
				<h3>Phone</h3>
				<p>(899) 985-8748</p>
			</div>
		</div>
	</a>
	</div>

<a href="#!">
		<div class="icon">
			<i class="fa fa-envelope"></i>
		</div>
		<div class="content">
				<h3>E-mail</h3>
				<p>info@yoursite.com</p>
			</div>
		</div>
	</a>
	</div>

<a href="#!">
		<div class="icon">
			<i class="fa fa-map-marker"></i>
		</div>
		<div class="content">
				<h3>Address</h3>
				<p>120 Suite,<br>Lexington Avenue,<br>Boston 11001</p>
			</div>
		</div>
	</a>
	</div>
</div>

Thanks
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8772

• Lalit Kumar
Hello,

Note: This module will be publish on addressbarbottom position.

Thanks
Lalit
Thank You,

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8773

• mmz1230
Hi Lalit
Thank you for providing the code for Contact-info module.
But my question was general: where can we find all default HTML codes for Boston template (i.e. codes for all modules)? (in case any one of them is changed and the original is needed)

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8775

• Lalit Kumar
Hello

Now you can get default HTML codes on documentation. Check Online Now.

Thanks
Lalit
Thank You,
Last Edit: 2 months 4 days ago by Lalit Kumar. Reason: line missing
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmz1230

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8776

• mmz1230
Thanks for your fast replies and kind revision of documentation.

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8780

• Lalit Kumar
Hello

Great :)
Let us know if you need any further information.

Thanks
Lalit
Thank You,

Where to find default HTML codes shown in BostonDocumentatio 2 months 4 days ago #8782

• mmz1230
Dear Lalit
There still exist some problems. When I copy the above code in the Editor section of Contact-info module and save it, the output is not exactly like the Demo page. The icons are missing and only the text is available. When I went back to the code I surprisingly saw that the lines related to the icons are automatically deleted. I repeated the copy and save process but again the lines were deleted and no icons were displayed on the front-end.
I have similar problem in "Footer logo and address", "Some Boston core features", "Services", ... modules. In all of them the icons are missing and only the text is remaining. Also the All-Caps titles have changed automatically to First-Letter-Cap titles. These changes have occurred even for the modules which I never edited.
The clues coming to my mind are: (1) as my site is bilingual, I created two new menus and transferred all menu items under Main Menu to English Menu (2) after I updated the editor (TinyMCE) when I wanted to open the Contact-info module a warning said that user ID 45 does not exist (I guess the default HTML codes were developed by user ID 45). Can these be the reason behind the problem?
Anyhow what's the solution to get the icons back?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds