fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: I have been using boston for a while, everything was fine...

I have been using boston for a while, everything was fine... 3 months 3 weeks ago #16574

• wacl3
Hi,
I have been using boston on mt site for a while and everything was working fine.

I recently made some changes to stuff in the template, modules allocation is all and logos etc....
firstly the site began to hang when I turned on the preloader...finally I found the problem and turned off preloader...
before I made changes, new users would get activation link emails, and admin was getting new user notifications emails..

so I made a test site from scratch, installed all components etc & was working fine, then I installed and did the same changes to the boston template. It too didnt work..... So I uninstalled that template, and reinstalled a fresh version of boston, without making any changes or logos etc, the site was working again and everybody is getting emails....

so it is obviously my changes made, or conguration of template....ANY ideas if I can fix the config of the original sites template, so I dont have to find a new template..... or any ideas otherwise????

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have been using boston for a while, everything was fine... 3 months 3 weeks ago #16638

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hello,

The template doesn't control user activation or any of those things. I don't know how it's impacting in your case but installing the template and plugin can't change your user activation settings among other things.

Be sure you download the template from our official repository at: github.com/joomdev/jd_boston/releases

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Cron Job Starts