fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18785

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
Please provide the full error code with reference to the file as can be seen on your website.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The topic has been locked.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18788

• creine
  • Thank you received: 1
Just throw me the message I sent you first, but then enable the error report and this is what it shows me.

Blog

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andromed/public_html/templates/jd_boston/html/com_k2/default/item.php on line 272

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgK2ContentAds has a deprecated constructor in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/k2/contentads/contentads.php on line 28

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgK2k2additonalcategories has a deprecated constructor in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/k2/k2additonalcategories/k2additonalcategories.php on line 20

Warning: file_get_contents(graph.facebook.com/?ids=https://www.andr...ar-su-red-blockchain): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/content/bt_socialshare/bt_socialshare.php on line 895

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgK2ContentAds has a deprecated constructor in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/k2/contentads/contentads.php on line 28

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgK2k2additonalcategories has a deprecated constructor in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/k2/k2additonalcategories/k2additonalcategories.php on line 20

Warning: file_get_contents(graph.facebook.com/?ids=https://www.andr...ar-su-red-blockchain): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/andromed/public_html/plugins/content/bt_socialshare/bt_socialshare.php on line 895

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18789

• admin
  • Administrator
I don't see the fatal error you mentioned in your previous post.
These are mere warnings and should be hidden if you keep error reporting off.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18790

• creine
I do not know that another way I have to visualize the error you tell me, that error that I sent you first is the only one that appears in the post,
I leave you a screenshot
Attachments:

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18791

• admin
  • Administrator
It doesn't point to a file so it's kind of hard to understand what if causing the error.
Thank You,

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18792

• creine
What I can do?

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18793

• creine
Where can I look for the error you tell me?

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18794

• admin
  • Administrator
The page you provided the screenshot from will display the full error when you enable error reporting and debug.
Thank You,

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18797

• creine
I really don't know if I don't understand you. But enabling the error report and debugger only shows what I attached, the screenshot
Attachments:

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 9 months ago #18837

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi,

What happens when you rename the folder

html/com_k2/ to html/com_k2_old/ in your template folder?

This should disable the K2 overrides and more of less solve the problem you are having.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds
Cron Job Starts