fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #18837

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
Hi,

What happens when you rename the folder

html/com_k2/ to html/com_k2_old/ in your template folder?

This should disable the K2 overrides and more of less solve the problem you are having.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The topic has been locked.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #18859

• creine
  • Thank you received: 1
I did what you suggested, but nothing changed. The problem continues, after commenting on the only way to reactivate the post is to delete the comment from the backend of k2.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #19060

• creine
Hi, is there any way I can activate only the Facebook comment plugin, completely deactivating the comment box of K2? Currently, since the comments on my site do not work on my site, I would like to replace it with the one on Facebook, but I cannot get that only to appear. PS: I can not open new topics in this forum I am banned or something?
Attachments:

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #19166

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 643
Hello,

Go to K2 Parameters and Disable Global Comments. See the screenshot.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #19228

• creine
That was the first thing I did, so disable the Facebook plugin also along with the comment box of k2, that is the problem I can not enable only the plugin of k2 and I can not enable another system for example disqus, I found a plugin but it is very expensive and I have no money at the moment

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 7 months ago #19279

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Ok, No Problem.

I suggest you. Post your query on K2 forum. They will provide the best solution.

www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 6 months ago #19648

• creine
I managed to solve the problem.
An extension called BTsocial caused a conflict in k2 for that reason the comment box and the google catcha stopped working. In addition to being a security risk for the entire site, if someone uses that extension should be very careful I do not recommend it at all.

blog post error Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on 1 year 6 months ago #19654

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Thank you sharing the information,

We already remove in v3.0. Check the changelog.
www.joomdev.com/products/templates/jd-boston-template

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds
Cron Job Starts