fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) JB Boston - typography.php error - PHP Recoverable fatal

JB Boston - typography.php error - PHP Recoverable fatal 9 months 6 days ago #19267

• nycoon
Hello
i use this template for some time, but suddently,without any change on the web server, this error occurs:
PHP Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in ..public_html/templates/jd_boston_astroid/frontend/typography.php on line 59
and the site is a white page only displays the message above.

sysinfo:
PHP Version 7.3.12
Web Server Apache
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.9.14 Stable [ Amani ] 17-December-2019 15:00 GMT .

I talked to those from the web server, I changed the versions of php (5.6.3) and the same mesage.
if from Typography, I put on inherit / default all the setings, the site reappears but the font is very strange (some menus/ pages are very small others very large).
Can you help me please.
The topic has been locked.

JB Boston - typography.php error - PHP Recoverable fatal 9 months 5 days ago #19276

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
It looks like you have updated to the newer version of the framework but are still using the old template.

It'll be a while before we have an update for JD Boston. Until then, please manually replace the typography.php with that of default template, which can be found at github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/blo...ntend/typography.php

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JB Boston - typography.php error - PHP Recoverable fatal 9 months 5 days ago #19286

• nycoon
Thank you very much. it worked.
Problem solved for now.

JB Boston - typography.php error - PHP Recoverable fatal 9 months 5 days ago #19296

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 573
Great, Problem solved.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Cron Job Starts