fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Modules on home page showing as narrow column, even on desktop

Modules on home page showing as narrow column, even on desktop 4 months 3 weeks ago #27383

• webcoast
Hi, the home page of this website suncoasttermitepest.com.au/ has content call button/servicing all areas/services/why choose us all showing on desktop as only a narrow column. It's like it thinks the desktop is a mobile device, so is showing content in narrow columns.

Template is Boston version 2.3, Joomla 3.9.23.
I have applied all available updates to components/plugins etc, and cleared cache, but it made no difference.

Do you know what is causing this? I cannot see any custom css which would impact this, it was working ok previously.

Both Helix3 and T3 are installed and enabled.
It looks like there are two versions of Boston installed too, 1.2 and 2.3. (See attachment).

Please let me know if you would like login details via private message.
Thanks
Nicola
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modules on home page showing as narrow column, even on desktop 4 months 3 weeks ago #27399

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hey Nicola,

Please update your JD Boston template and framework we no longer provide support to its older versions now.
Therefore I would request you to please update the template, clear the cache and then re-check.

If still the issue exists then let us know.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Modules on home page showing as narrow column, even on desktop 4 months 3 weeks ago #27412

• webcoast
Hi Nishtha,

I thought it was not possible to upgrade the template, as version 3.x is built on a different platform, so the site would have to be rebuilt? (see attached screenshot from changelog of JD Boston template www.joomdev.com/products/templates/jd-boston-template).

If it is possible can you please explain the steps to upgrade, or a link to the documentation for this process.
Thanks
Nicola
Attachments:

Modules on home page showing as narrow column, even on desktop 4 months 3 weeks ago #27431

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Yes I know you cannot directly update the template because now the framework has changed to Astroid.

Nevertheless was this issue from the starting or did you make any change after which it changed?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds