fbpx

Happy 15 August - Sizzling Summer Sale - 30% OFF. Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAYGrab the Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Need a new feature in Astroid?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve Astroid.

Submit Now

TOPIC: Whole page router URL

Whole page router URL 2 weeks 4 days ago #16818

• Jamesdc
Hi

I was using JD bulider, used main menu, used alias.. i.e FAQ page

I set up DOMAIN/FAQ. where as i tested the URL that Joomla gave out : -

index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=2

That show up on url which I do not want that router url which is supposed to be /FAQ as URL because you are giving it away an user knowing it's an joomla = security risk.

Which SEF URL do that force mask URL - not revealing it's using like this index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=2 ??

when i link it to that main menu in the different article page - it doesnt use URL, it used index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=2 so I had to type manually URL to use /faq !

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Whole page router URL 2 weeks 4 days ago #16821

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 414
Hello James,

That's not true, I just linked a page to Joomla menu, where my page url is index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=4 and linking it to menu makes it index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=4&Itemid=478 and If I have SEF url's turned on. The end link in the menu is JOOMLROOT/test-menu-item.

Joomla will not be replacing links in your content (i.e. manually typed links), but only in the menu's or links generated by Joomla directly.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Happy Independence Day
Save Flat 30%

Celebrate Liberty with The Sizzling Summer Sale - Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAY