fbpx
Introducing JD Builder - Now Beat the unbeatable designsDownload For Free
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: 1.1.0 - Content element - cannot change content typography

1.1.0 - Content element - cannot change content typography 3 weeks 5 days ago #17301

• heretic
  • Thank you received: 3
Today Joomla found new JDB version (1.1.0) and I let it update. Then, when I changed the font size in Content Typography (Content element), it had no effect on the generated page.

After that I manually returned to 1.0.1 and it works again.

In the meantime (about 1 hour), I found that version numbering changed to 1.1.1 at www.joomdev.com/jd-builder, but I will wait with updating this time :). BTW, Joomla signals no new version available now, although I returned to 1.0.1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1.1.0 - Content element - cannot change content typography 3 weeks 5 days ago #17303

• nishtha
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 42
Hi,

Yes we are aware that initially the Content Element Typography doesn't works, try changing its tag in the WYSIWYG editor and then it will, you can easily update to JD Builder v1.1.0 without having much of the issues now but if it does then do let us know!

Also that was a typography mistake in there, we have updated the changelog now www.joomdev.com/jd-builder (PS: thanks for pointing it else it would have created a big confusion). The current version is 1.1.0 you can go ahead and update it.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by nishtha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heretic
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds