May be specific to the version 1.1.1.
I tried to install the JD builder on 2 live sites using Helix Ultimate as base template.
No trouble during installation and creation of category.
But during page creation, the jd_builder loading process is stuck after few steps.
- using joomshaper SP Page Builder on the same https site with no problem
- Using last version of JD Builder 1.1.1 on an localhost astroid framework/template without any problem (http)
- Is JD Builder fully compatible with https with or without Helix Ultimate template
- Does JD Builder require a specific hosting parametrization requirements (http, https?)
Thanks for testing this thoroughly.
Replies in order.
1. Yes, full compatible with or without HTTPS and with or without Helix or any other frameworks.
2. There are no specific requirements at this point, You can run it locally or online with HTTPS or without. It should work in all cases.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
(solved) Builder version 1.1.1 - Not working with helix ulti
2 weeks 4 days ago #17383
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.