fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Moving inner columns does not trigger the "dirty" flag

Moving inner columns does not trigger the "dirty" flag 3 months 1 week ago #17444

• heretic
  • Thank you received: 3
1) After moving an inner column to a new position, the Save button does not get the red sign (= unsaved changes pending). It is necessary e.g. to go to Element Settings and leave by clicking the cross. If you dont do it and click Save, the change will not be saved.

2) When moving an inner column, the moving sign (a cross) must be clicked and held in its lower half. If you click and hold it in the upper half, dragging of the column is impossible.
The topic has been locked.

Moving inner columns does not trigger the "dirty" flag 3 months 1 week ago #17448

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 470
Hello,

Thanks so much. I have been able to reproduce both the issues.
#1 is more of a bug that can be easily fixed. #2 however is something that'd require a little more of effort on UX end.

Either way, I'll post back here one a fix is in place.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heretic

Moving inner columns does not trigger the "dirty" flag 3 weeks 4 days ago #18691

• nishtha
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 50
heretic wrote:
1) After moving an inner column to a new position, the Save button does not get the red sign (= unsaved changes pending). It is necessary e.g. to go to Element Settings and leave by clicking the cross. If you dont do it and click Save, the change will not be saved.

2) When moving an inner column, the moving sign (a cross) must be clicked and held in its lower half. If you click and hold it in the upper half, dragging of the column is impossible.

Hi,

Your issues have been resolved in the latest update of JD Builder free version v1.2.0 & we have also released its Pro version now with more new features.
Do give your review on them as well!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by nishtha.

Moving inner columns does not trigger the "dirty" flag 3 weeks 4 days ago #18693

• heretic
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for the update - I will check it ASAP :)
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Cron Job Starts