fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 1 month 55 minutes ago #18632

• MTC
Hi, please and thank you.
I can't seem to change a text color and have it applied to the text. It appears to revert back to the default color. And if I try too many times then the text starts typing in reverse. I can click the text icon and a palette pops up and I can slide the brush around but the new color doesn't stay. It doesn't matter if I start fresh with text or select text..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 4 weeks 1 day ago #18638

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 470
Hello,

The WYSIWYG editor included in JD builder isn't really the best in the world. There are some knows issues that some missing features too. We are working on a fix and it will be included in the next release (Few weeks).

2 alternate options I can give you for now.
1. Use Joomla module instead of editor and type your text in the mod_custom textarea with the Joomla editor.
2. Use an online editor to prepare your HTML and then copy paste HTML in the source of editor (html-online.com/editor/).

Sorry it has to be this way but this is the online possible option at this point.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MTC
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds