Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 3 months 4 weeks ago #21274

• heretic
  • Thank you received: 3
This one is very annoying... Please fix it ASAP - thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 3 months 4 weeks ago #21284

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Hello,

Indeed it is. We are working to fix these issues and plan to have these resolved very soon. Thank You for your patience.

Thank you,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 3 months 4 weeks ago #21287

• J-Media
I’m sorry to say this, but I don’t have much faith in this. When I replied to this topic the issue was already open for three months and in the last months nothing has been done to fix it.

Therefore I give my client the advice to look for another template provider, one that doesn’t let their customers be annoyed with these kind of bugs for months.

Can’t you provide your templates again without the builder stuff in it? That worked fine. In that way you have time to get the basics right and release it when it is actually ready for release.
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by J-Media.

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 3 months 4 weeks ago #21316

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
J-Media wrote:
I’m sorry to say this, but I don’t have much faith in this. When I replied to this topic the issue was already open for three months and in the last months nothing has been done to fix it.

Therefore I give my client the advice to look for another template provider, one that doesn’t let their customers be annoyed with these kind of bugs for months.

Can’t you provide your templates again without the builder stuff in it? That worked fine. In that way you have time to get the basics right and release it when it is actually ready for release.

I'd probably do the same thing if I were you. I don't have any excuses as to why we have been delaying. All I can say is we have been very excited about the new features and have been trying to put off existing issues for as long as we can.

We are doing to try and get this done very soon now.
Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Content Text Color in the WYSIWYG 1 month 3 weeks ago #23000

+1
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds