fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save?

Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save? 11 months 1 week ago #19233

• MTC
Hi.
So I create a new menu item.
I choose JD Builder single article.
I choose a page built in JD called FAQ.
The result for the menu item link looks like: index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page
Click save.
The menu item link then changes to: index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page&id=2
The actual link on the menu does NOT go to my website.com/faq
The link goes to a page I have not created at website.com/faq/page/2
Thank you but I am not sure why this is happening..?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save? 11 months 1 week ago #19235

• MTC
I can't seem to get new Categories to show up in the drop menu options in page builder under publishing..

Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save? 11 months 1 week ago #19242

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 148
Hi,

Yes there is an issue with the Categories in JD Builder that they are not working but we are in progress of resolving it in the dev branch.
Secondly if possible please provide a link to your site where you are facing this issue, also share your site credentials on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can look into the issue carefully.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save? 11 months 1 week ago #19260

• MTC
Thank you. After some comparisons to other pages it does seem this effect is happening from this categories bug.
My workaround worked which was to choose the FAQ menu as a Category Blog instead of JD Builder Single Page.
and save the Accordion Section as a template and then insert that in a JD Module and in that module select the FAQ in Menu Assignments.
So my FAQ page is working again as a Category Blog with an inserted JD Module (which is an accordion section template).
I will wait for the Category bug fix to attempt building more JD pages.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by MTC.

Menu Edit Item adding a page to single article link on save? 11 months 1 week ago #19271

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 148
Hi,

Yes indeed you will have to wait for a few days till we release an update with a fix, which will be coming very shortly.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds