fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)You Guys NAILED IT!

You Guys NAILED IT! 7 months 1 week ago #19319

• kevinmo
  • Thank you received: 5
So just wanted to say thanks a ton guys! Just purchased JD Builder and WOW, you guys knocked it out of the park! Looks a lot like SP Pagebuilder only you guys managed to take every single complaint I had with it, improved on it and even managed to one up the design and layout! FANTASTIC job, I just found my new go to page builder for ALL my websites. Will be upgrading to the Agency Bundle here sometime after Christmas. Is there a way to do that where I can take what I invested in the Sprout option and apply it to get the full package, or will I need to fork out for the Agency full price?
The topic has been locked.

You Guys NAILED IT! 7 months 1 week ago #19322

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello Kavin,
Thanks a lot for your kind words. We always try to give our best and we are so glad that you loved it.

You can anytime upgrade to Agency plan. You just have to pay the remaining amount, not the full amount.

Anyways, this is the best time if you want to upgrade as we are running Christmas sale and offering a 35% discount.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thank
Naveen

You Guys NAILED IT! 7 months 1 week ago #19328

• kevinmo
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks, thats great news and unfortunately I only make Joomla purchases with client funds and wont have more of that until near the end of the month so I will likely miss the Christmas sale.

You Guys NAILED IT! 7 months 1 week ago #19332

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Thanks for the kind words Kevin!
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds