fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Photos I have taken myself not publishing in JD builder

Photos I have taken myself not publishing in JD builder 7 months 2 weeks ago #20200

• Taylor
Hello there,

I have an odd yet frustrating issue with pictures that i have taken on iphone or cannon camera, if i upload them to site in JD builder they appear fine in preview with out any issue. However when i go to the actual site they show up as broken and states file not found.

If i remove the image and replace with a picture down loaded from upsplash or use a stock image from JDbuilder then the image is fine (they guy in the stock is much better looking than me nevertheless I would like my face to be there instead!).
The images are in the same format (jpg or png) I have resized them 500 X 500 and compressed using tinypng site. I have also tried uploading the image by ftp to actual folder, no luck.

I can only assume that there must be some issue with my actual images that i have taken, could this be something to do with file ownership? any thoughts or pointers appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photos I have taken myself not publishing in JD builder 7 months 2 weeks ago #20201

• Taylor
Further to the post, i have narrowed the issue down to a problem in uploading new images to JD builder rather than the issue being photos themselves. I lost the who site yesterday and had to reinstall using Akeeba all seems to be working find apart from uploading of images. I notice i have 2 folders for administrator i guess something went wrong when uploaded the backup.

Photos I have taken myself not publishing in JD builder 7 months 2 weeks ago #20208

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 124
Hi,

If possible could you please share a link to your site where the images are broken so we can see what the issue is.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Cron Job Starts