Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)JD Builder Pro Hanging

JD Builder Pro Hanging 3 weeks 13 hours ago #20859

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Major issue with JD Builder Pro.
While building a homepage JD Builder suddenly froze while editing a testimonial, then the page stopped loading on the frontend and now I can't even edit anything or load it from admin or frontend or menu item.

I only hope all the work has not been lost as staff member been working on this for 2 days!

Can someone help please, cannot seem to do anything to get it back. Cleared web and browser cache, tried on Chrome and FFD but nothing is working!
Attachments:
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!
Last Edit: 3 weeks 13 hours ago by ImageVillage.
The topic has been locked.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 3 weeks 12 hours ago #20860

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Script terminated by timeout at:
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:1681
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:46624
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:49787
EventListener.handleEvent*[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:49912
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:41311
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery-migrate.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:7068
xe/<@http://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:40558
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:3053
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:996
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:40534
[email protected]://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:2:50141
@http://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:8:27395
@http://xxxxxx.co.uk/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js?544ba2ef928146831eface1b9ddd2dd0:8:27525
jquery.min.js:2:1681
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 3 weeks 19 minutes ago #20870

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi is there any chance someone could update me on this please? Sorry I know everyone is probably having a tough time at the moment, here in the uk most business's are closed or closing down and everyone is self isolating but we still have people working on sites for clients who are pushing for their websites to be live more than ever.

thank you in advance,

Lyndsey

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20872

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 74
Hi,

While you were creating the page did you exceed any limit? Did that page Save or the saving kept on loading?
Did you guys create a very long page or something like that?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by nishtha.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20873

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi Nishtha, complete opposite, we had removed some of the pro template elements and had created our own content that was then added into the template. The content had been saved a few times due to some styling and editing changes and then it randomly started hanging and would not load. I have seen in the forum that this same issue was present in V1.4, it seems it's happening again in V1.5. Mark was going to look at it but he has been very ill and currently recovering at home and unable to help so we are doing our best to try and continue running our company, he told me to mesaage you guys in here for assistance and hope you can help as the homepage data has completely vanished, one of our staff members was building this for us and then suddenly came across this problem last night.

Is there anything you can do to recover everything, it will be devistating if all our work is lost?

Kindest regards,

Lyndsey
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by ImageVillage.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20876

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi is there anyone who could help us to recover all our work? Currently we cannot access the editor as it doesn't load and we cannot view it from the frontend either?

Kind regards,
Lyndsey
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by ImageVillage.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20888

• hitesh99raj
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi Lyndsey,
Sorry for delayed reply. Please wait for few hours, I am sending you the way for backup or recover the data. We are trying to figure out your problem.

Thanks,
Hitesh

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20889

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 74
Hey,

Also could you please your site details like the Backend Login Details & FTP Details, so Hitesh can help you figure all this out.
Please send in all these details on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with this forum link.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20891

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi Hotesh,

Thank you for replying, unfortunately we could not wait as long as we had to so we just took the chance and rebuilt the entire site while saving the pages as templates as we went to ensure we could recover.

You have the same issue as others reported in V1. 4 as far as we can see. Unfortunately the only one who really has any idea about this more in depth is my husband Mark who I believe deals with some of you here at JoomDev but he has been very ill the past couple of weeks and he advised us to rebuild which we have, he is recovering but things are also very tough here in the UK due to COVIC-19.

Our office building has been shutdown and many businesses are closed here, many people isolating and many people in a panic over all this which is causing many problems, fortunately we, like you, are internet based and we moved a lot of our equipment back home. Schools are closed so I also have children home, it is very difficult as you can imagine.

I hope you are all ok, understand things can be delayed but the response on all this was far too great for us as we are under huge pressure and 3 people who work with us are unavailable so we are struggling to keep up but sure this will be over soon.

Help anyone else and don't worry about us for now unless it happens again, for now it seems OK. I will sens you login details later but we are ok for now it seems.

Many thanks,

Lyndsey

JD Builder Pro Hanging 2 weeks 6 days ago #20892

• hitesh99raj
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi Lyndsey,
Thanks for your kind words. Be safe.

Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by hitesh99raj.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds