fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Live Preview Error

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22433

• albatuni
Hi, today i want to edit homepage in jbuilder live preview but got infinite loading, please look in this video

when i check error_log i got this ;

PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_jdbuilder/helpers/jdbuilder.php on line 112
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(mydomain.net/media/jdbuilder/images/jdb-icon.svg): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_jdbuilder/helpers/jdbuilder.php on line 112
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/jdbuilder/libraries/jdpagebuilder/Media.php on line 93
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/jdbuilder/libraries/jdpagebuilder/Media.php on line 93

i try to downgrade PHP 7, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 with allow url_fopen but still not luck,

Is moving website to another domain can affect problem like this? i have no problem in front end, but i need edit this page in mobile device mode look

maybe somebody can help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance

(Sorry if my english not good)
not a programmer, just like making things
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by albatuni.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22442

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Hi,

This is a known issue and we are trying to work it out.

Are you using any 3rd party extensions for SEF, they could very well be causing the issue.

What happens when you click "Open Preview in New Tab", does the page open (if not, what's the url of the page)?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22451

• albatuni
Hi, thanks for your reply,
Whether you use any 3rd party extensions for SEF, it can cause problems.
I didn't use a 3rd party SEF extension, actually, after I found this case, I continued editing this website including setting SEF to delete the id number (I found your video tutorial, thanks for that).
What happens when you click "Open Preview in New Tab", does the page open (if not, what is the page url)?
Sorry I don't understand, did you mean "right-click the Live Preview button and select the open link in a new tab"? or "open in a new window"? If you mean opening in a new window, it will open the frontend page as usual.

Thank you!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by albatuni.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22461

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 557
See the screenshot.
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22462

• albatuni
It's open a new tab as usual and there are no problems

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22470

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 103
Hi,

Can you please provide us with the screenshot of this error JD Builder page when you open it in a new window/tab along with the URL being visible in the image .
Please share these details then only we can help you with your problem.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22472

• albatuni
Hi,
Can you please provide us with the screenshot of this error JD Builder page when you open it in a new window/tab along with the URL being visible in the image .

There is no error if i open it in new window/tab, i got infinite loading error if i change edit mode to live preview (you can check video in my 1st post)

Thanks.

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22505

• albatuni
Hi, after further investigation with @chandandeep, we found that the error was caused by the cloudflare rocket loader feature, after deactivating it, everything is normal now.

This is the first experience after I last used Joomla a few years ago, when it was version 2.5 and I had a pleasant experience with this amazing framework, pagebuilder and development team. Thank you very much!

Best regards

(notes: again, sorry for my English, I use a translator machine )

Live Preview Error 2 months 2 weeks ago #22506

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Thanks for posting here. Like we discussed over the email. We are working on a fix so CloudFlare's RocketLauncher doesn't minify the JS associated with JD Builder and does not cause the issue.

I'll post back here once done.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,

Live Preview Error 1 week 2 days ago #23521

• ronnyskog
How is the fix for Cloudflare Rocket Loader going? I have the same issue. While waiting for the fix it should be possible to work around the problem by creating a "page rule" in Cloudflare and simply turn of Rocket Loader for a specific URL pattern, but in order to do that I need to know the exact URL of the preview pages. Can you provide this info, please?
Attachments:
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds