fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout' not found

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 3 weeks ago #22796

Hello,
I'm having the same poblem as found here :
www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4829-so...-layout-not-found-in

I reinstalled component and it does NOT work.
I went to Admin>Extensions > Manage > Uninstall JDBuilder and reinstalled from zip found here :
github.com/joomdev/JD-Builder/releases/tag/v1.7.1

It does not work, I tried it twice.
Can you please tell me what to do.
Thanks,
Philippe
The topic has been locked.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 3 weeks ago #22808

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hi Philippe,

uninstalling and reinstalling should definitely fix it.

Thanks,
CHetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 3 weeks ago #22810

Hello Chetan,
Thank you for your answer.
As I said, I uninstalled JDBuilder via the administrator.
I reuploaded the Git file and it did NOT work. What is your uninstall exact procedure please ?

I also removed by hand the JDBuilder plugins directory, reinstalled and no success.
Best

Philippe

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 2 weeks ago #22822

Hello,

problem SOLVED.
What I had to do :
1/ via Admin > Extensions > Manage > Manage : Uninstall only the Component
I met a problem saying that the table #_jdbuilder_configs does'nt exist (it kills the table when you uninstall the Component, so I couldn't go back to my Joomla Control Panel. I had to import this table via SQL in PHPMyAdmin, to be able to enter my Joomla Admin Control Panel, after having imported my LOCAL #_jbuilder_config table.
2/ Admin > Extensions > Manage > Install : install the EXACT same version I had on my LOCAL Windows machine, found on GitHub (if you don't choose the same version, it crashes)
Problem, the Uninstall of the component deletes all Pages and Layouts. You'll have to export and import them back later on.
3/ I went to Admin > Extensions > Manage > Update > Clear Cache : update from version 1.6.1 to 1.7.1
4/ Admin > JDBuilder > Pages : create new page and re-importing my Layout from the Export JSon file
And did this ultimate task for as many pages I had before...

Hope it'll help others

Bye,
Phil

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 2 weeks ago #22823

• admin
  • Administrator
Thanks Phil.

Sounds weird! We'll investigate this and see if we can apply a fix.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 3 months 2 weeks ago #22824

• admin
  • Administrator
Thanks Phil.

Sounds weird! We'll investigate this and see if we can apply a fix.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds