fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Modal on JDBuilder

Modal on JDBuilder 4 months 4 days ago #23066

• mohkha
Hi. I'm a total noob on creating website. I've been using JD Builder to design my company website and find it very easy to use.
However, I'm wondering if it is possible for me to create a modal using JD Builder own elements. I've bought JD Builder Pro recently and couldn't really find a way to make a pop up modal based on timer, similar to pop up ads whenever someone visit my website. Is there a way or tutorial that I can follow to create a modal pop up?

I actually thought it was possible to do with the CTA element. But I can't figure it out. I am currently trying to use Raw HTML element and use CSS, HTML and JS to trigger the modal. Although it does indeed work, I couldn't quite get the design to my liking.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modal on JDBuilder 4 months 4 days ago #23074

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi,

It's not possible to do that kind of modals in JD Builder. However, you can use other extensions to create modals and then local Jd Builder module inside the modal.
extensions.joomla.org/extension/modals/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohkha

Modal on JDBuilder 4 months 4 days ago #23081

• mohkha
I see. Thank you for the quick reply. I guess I will follow your advise and incorporate other extensions.
Follow up question: Is there any plans for adding modals such that I've mentioned in JD Builder?

Modal on JDBuilder 4 months 3 days ago #23092

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi,

We do have plans to add it in the near future but it will probably be a few months before it's here since there are more than a few items on the agenda already.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Cron Job Starts