fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout' not found

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 1 month 3 hours ago #23273

• DeusHyper
Hello,

I've the same problem as here: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4993-so...ent-layout-not-found
and here: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4829-so...-layout-not-found-in

I already done the steps of the solved threads many times but it doesn't works...
I have even already reinstalled Joomla! and ONLY installed JD Page Builder to be sure that no other plugin is causing the error. I have tried everything and I am really helpless now. Did anyone have the same thing that all solutions did not work? I would be very happy about feedback!

Best regards,
Jonas
The topic has been locked.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 4 weeks 2 days ago #23277

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 102
Hi,

Like Chetan said in one of the posts, moving from one OS to another the folder name might change, if that is what you are doing then make sure the folder names are correct.

If not, then there was this other user who listed his possible solutions to the problem, none of that worked for you? (www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4993-so...yout-not-found#22822)

If still these don't helped then can you provide us little details of your setup on which you installed JD Builder, like the OS, PHP and Joomla versions so we can try and recreate this issue on our end and also please confirm that your setup fulfill our technical requirements.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 4 weeks 2 days ago #23280

• DeusHyper
Hello,

I don't switch between Linux and Windows. Here are the informations about my website: www.weber-racing.de/info.php
I hope you can help me! The other two threads did not work, thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,
Jonas

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 4 weeks 2 days ago #23282

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
DeusHyper wrote:
Hello,

I've the same problem as here: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4993-so...ent-layout-not-found
and here: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/4829-so...-layout-not-found-in

I already done the steps of the solved threads many times but it doesn't works...
I have even already reinstalled Joomla! and ONLY installed JD Page Builder to be sure that no other plugin is causing the error. I have tried everything and I am really helpless now. Did anyone have the same thing that all solutions did not work? I would be very happy about feedback!

Best regards,
Jonas

Are you able to share the FTP and Joomla backend login for your site and we'll take a through look? if so, please email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 4 weeks 22 hours ago #23304

• DeusHyper
Hello,

I fixed it with this: reinstall only the module -> The same error as in the other thread but with #_jdbuilder_pages table -> installed my local jdbuilder_pages table -> going to FTP -> plugins -> JDBuilder -> JDPageBuilder -> elements -> copy all data from this folder to the other folder in JDPageBuilder folder that named Elements (With the first letter upercase) and then it worked.

Thanks for the awesome support!

Best regards,
DeusHyper

ERROR 0 - Class 'JDPageBuilder\Element\Layout'​ not found 4 weeks 9 hours ago #23306

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 102
Hi,

Great if that helped you, problem solved.
Topic Closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds