fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Preview 404

Preview 404 3 weeks 4 days ago #23341

• ronnyskog
For some reason, I'm not able to preview my latest page (the preview still works on other pages). The preview displays a 404 error (see enclosed image). I tried changing the page name from "Terms & conditions" to "Terms" thinking that the special character "&" might cause issues, but this did not help. Also tried restarting the browser and relogging.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Preview 404 3 weeks 4 days ago #23342

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 102
Hi,

One of the common reasons we see the preview not working is because of the menu it is being assigned to, please confirm if the page is assigned to a correct menu item that is published. And also make sure the page wasn't assigned to a menu item that you have now trashed or unpublished.

If still its there then please share a screenshot when viewing the page on a new window along with the URL it is forms.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Preview 404 3 weeks 4 days ago #23345

• ronnyskog
The page was assigned to a correctly working and published menu item.

I haven't really resolved the problem, but I found a workaround. By creating a new empty JD page something seems to have reset or updated itself and now I'm able to see the preview again :)

Preview 404 3 weeks 3 days ago #23348

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 102
Ok but it must be some issue or the other with the menu, but since you found a workaround now, the problem is solved & topic closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds