fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Builder - Pages, Articles & Modules problem after update

JD Builder - Pages, Articles & Modules problem after update 1 month 1 week ago #23687

• khadim829
Hi

I have an pro version of JD builder. After updating (updated to 1.8 version) yesterday 16.08.20, following problem have been observed:

1. All articles - made with JD builder have been reverted to joomla article. And option for going to JD builder article editor is not present. (refer attachment)
2. JD builder page is not saving (refer attachment)
2. JD builder module is not saving

Regards
Khadim
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Builder - Pages, Articles & Modules problem after update 1 month 1 week ago #23692

• khadim829
Furthermore, I realized that by updating inside joomla, I now had the free version of JD builder.

So I have installed the pro version by downloading from your website, however, I am still not able to save JD Builder - Pages (from JD builder component) and Modules. I am able to save articles now.

Regards
Khadim

JD Builder - Pages, Articles & Modules problem after update 1 month 1 week ago #23695

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 123
Hi,

Replies in order:
#1 This was probably because you auto updated JD Builder free version in the Joomla update manager, but instead to update the JD Builder pro you need to download & install the file with each update.
#2 & #3 Not really sure why is this happening, if possible try re-installing JD Builder Pro completely as a fresh package, if not then send us your details on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with this forum link so we can closely look into the issue.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds