fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Content Block Does What?!

Content Block Does What?! 3 weeks 5 days ago #24761

• jachaw
I'm no where near as forgiving as many of the people in here. Nor do I think that something I pay for should have a problem that should have been resolved in a BETA TEST. JoomDev is not microsoft, We do not have to put up with it.

Can you provide for me a patch so that every letter in my content is not a different color

<p><font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)">s<font color="rgba(186, 0, 16, 1)">a<font color="rgba(0, 96, 96, 1)">d<font color="rgba(0, 0, 150, 1)">a<font color="rgba(0, 0, 80, 1)">s<font color="rgba(186, 0, 1, 1)">d<font color="rgba(0, 134, 1, 1)">a<font color="rgba(11, 1, 16, 1)">s<font color="rgba(0, 16, 22, 1)">d</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font><br></p>

?????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Content Block Does What?! 3 weeks 5 days ago #24762

• jachaw
If not, refund this product and I'll have just reinstall and make my own framework. I swear.

Content Block Does What?! 3 weeks 2 days ago #24803

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you are using the Firefox browser then this can happen there. Also we are very much aware of this issue and are working on fixing this in coming future updates.
For now if you want a fix, this may sound silly but it works, try deleting the colored content a few times maybe twice or thrice and retyping it again after a few attempts it works normally. Also you can try checking it on Chrome there it works fine most of the time.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jachaw
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds