fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!! Grab the Dal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Builder Sprout 3 questions

JD Builder Sprout 3 questions 3 days 22 hours ago #25978

• guysou
Hi,
1) I bought 2 versions of JD Builder Sprout on 10/17/2020 (Key 8O56WJCFOQ5O) and on 10/29/2020 (Key 8O56WJCFQBMB) the first one for an on line site (randouveze.fr) and the second one to test Joomla 4 and your product (Astroid 2,4,7) on a local site (localhost/randouveze4)
No problem with the first one to generate the licence key but the key generated for the second one was not effective and I revoked it.
How to solve this issue and be able to use JD Builder Pro on the local site ?

2) I use tables on this site and it’s impossible to generate them with the content editor of JD Builder don’t offer this possibility. Do you intend to develop one including this item ?

3) The slider of JD Builder is not very easy to use for me because twice a week I have to generate 2 reports of our hicking activities with between 15 and 30 pictures and I would appreciate to have a slider able to pick up automatically the pictures of a given file instead of having to select them one by one. Is such a module under development ?
Rgds
guysou
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Builder Sprout 3 questions 3 days 8 hours ago #25983

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hi,

Replies in order.
1. You don't really need two licenses to work on your local machine. Any domain ending with .local or localhost or the local IP (127.0.0.1) are whitelisted on all keys by default.

2. The WYSIWYG editor doesn't offer the ability to generate tables, but you can (for the moment), create tables using an online editor and copy them into the editor interface and it will work fine, we are working on making it possible so you can create tables using the JD Builder editor.

3. Yes, this is something we are working on for making it possible to easily bulk select images in the slider/gallery templates. You should see this coming up sometime in the near future.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds