fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Undefined error on form submit

Undefined error on form submit 2 months 15 hours ago #26954

• markmore
Hi Support Team,

I am new to using JD Builder Pro and i must say im enjoying the feel and responsiveness of the extension. However, I am having a challenge with the form submission. I had tried a demo submission with real details but neither do i receive email nor the person submitting the form. Kindly assist with how to make this work as this is the only thing left for full functionality of my website.

Mark More
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Undefined error on form submit 2 months 14 hours ago #26959

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 623
markmore wrote:
Hi Support Team,

I am new to using JD Builder Pro and i must say im enjoying the feel and responsiveness of the extension. However, I am having a challenge with the form submission. I had tried a demo submission with real details but neither do i receive email nor the person submitting the form. Kindly assist with how to make this work as this is the only thing left for full functionality of my website.

Mark More
Hello,

1. Make sure other emails are going out from your website, you can test this by going to your website's Global Confirmation and sending a test email.
2. Assuming #1 above is functional, Let's make sure you have configured the emails in the backend for the JD Builder form as shown un the tutorial below. docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-configure-email-notifications/

Additional Documentation can be found here: docs.joomdev.com/category/jd-builder/elements/form-element/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds