fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)1.11 has added spacing to content section

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 2 weeks ago #27222

• maxsc
Hi,

Thanks for your response. So why does this error only occur on jd builder pages then?

Also I find it very strange that you don’t have access to the back end when Nishtha asked for access a couple of weeks ago. I’m quite disheartened by this. The error occurred only when I installed the update. I now get error messages when I try and do further updates. If you don’t wish to help troubleshoot this, can you at least help me roll back to 1.10.1 when there was no issue or perhaps help me install the latest version and see if that will fix the problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 2 weeks ago #27243

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 616
Hi,

No, An error on all pages. See my previous attachment. See Cooking Tips page. The extra space is also on there and that page is not on JD Builder. We have backend access but not fully access the backend. So please provide the full backend access so I can install template or JD Builder.

Also, I checked the page source code.

view-source:https://www.maxmakesmunch.com/cooking-tips?template=astroid_template_one
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 2 weeks ago #27266

• maxsc
Ok, so I decided to reinstall Astroid with template on top of itself to see if that might solve the problem. It didn't work, but after that I was able to update to latest version of JD Builder. Not sure if that was something you've changed with the install file or if it was something on my side but it didn't come up with an error this time.

I've been switching on and off the plugins and I think it has to do with another component. When I turn off one of them, the problem goes, however I need the plugin. It only started with latest JD Builder update so perhaps there is some code clash somewhere between two products. I will reach out to the other developers and see if they can help, otherwise I have no idea what to do.

Thank you for all your help. I'm sorry that I have been getting frustrated. I'm sure you can imagine how stressful having an error like this can be.

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 1 week ago #27475

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 616
Hello,

Is your problem solved? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 1 week ago #27524

• maxsc
Hello, still have no idea why this issue was triggered on the install of 1.11, however the issue has been resolved today through the support from the other plugin.

Thanks for your help

1.11 has added spacing to content section 1 month 1 week ago #27535

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Great! thanks for letting us know. Topic shall now be closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds
Cron Job Starts