fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 1 week ago #26774

• FX2LTD
Hi,
I have just updated JDBuilder Pro onto my website and I keep seeing a message that tells me to update to the same version because the one I have installed is old. Also, some features don't work properly, as I am asked to put a valid Licence Key in order to use/enable them.
Lsst but not least, if I put a video file as a background in a section, the video cannot be put in loop mode.
The topic has been locked.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 1 week ago #26784

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 623
Please see:

www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-builder/5801-pr...-jdbuilder-pro#26783

Since the background video is autoplay, it is in loop mode by default.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 1 week ago #26789

• FX2LTD
Thank you for the first reply.

With regard to the video, strangely the autoplay does not work in case of a video as a background, at least onto my website...

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 5 days ago #26839

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 193
Hi,

Can you please confirm your JD Builder version and if possible please share the link were the background video doesn't auto play.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 5 days ago #26880

• FX2LTD
Hi,
My JDBuilder version is v1.11.2
The videos play, they do not loop, when used as a section background.
There is a background video on every page of the website fx2.it
You will see that the videos start but once they reach the end, they stan still, they do not restart (no loop), on google Chrome; on Mozilla Firefox the backgound videos seems to stay in loop, but sometimes the animations look like they are not reaching the end. I assume that these last issues are due to the nature of the single videos themselves, and there is nothing to do with JDBuilder. So, it might be just a Chrome bug...

If you need to get in, I have set up a superuser account for you, I just need to send you the password in a secure way (not here of course lol)
Attachments:

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 4 days ago #26905

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 193
Hi,

It seems there is some issue with your background video only, please add another video and then check.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 3 days ago #26937

Hello,

Happy new year 2021!
What about this? And I don't use any video background.
Only "good" things is happening to me, since I use Astroid and J|D Builder. I suppose I will not renew any license of Joomdev.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 3 days ago #26938

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 623
eosdigital2020 wrote:
Hello,

Happy new year 2021!
What about this? And I don't use any video background.
Only "good" things is happening to me, since I use Astroid and J|D Builder. I suppose I will not renew any license of Joomdev.

You can ignore the message about the JD Builder Update. We had an error in the last release and 1.11.2 was just a temporary release fixing that. We'll have another release next year to fix the above issue.

I am not sure if I understand "your" problem from the screenshots above. Are you able to start a new topic with all the details and we can assist with the same.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 3 days ago #26940

Is about the text in the slides, all of them...The text is all tangled

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 4 days ago #26951

• FX2LTD
I believe the user is referring to the animated text which is overlapping. I have a similar issue too, the spacing of the animated text does not take much into account the space of the non-animated text, sometimes the fonts are not even rendered correctly (home page of my website fx2.it). But as I am having different issues, I will make a new post about them..
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds
Cron Job Starts