fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 17 hours ago #26952

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 623
FX2LTD wrote:
I believe the user is referring to the animated text which is overlapping. I have a similar issue too, the spacing of the animated text does not take much into account the space of the non-animated text, sometimes the fonts are not even rendered correctly (home page of my website fx2.it). But as I am having different issues, I will make a new post about them..

Thank you, I just had a look at your website and it looks like it's slider on the homepage is operating normally.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The topic has been locked.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 1 month 3 weeks ago #26983

• FX2LTD
Hi, unfortunately, like a lot of issues occurring with JDBuilder and the Astroid Framework, things do not get visualised the same way across different systems, browsers, screen resolutions etc., which makes the whole creation process quite frustrating.

On my configuration, which I tried on a laptop screen, on a 29" screen, on a 12" tablet and on an android mobile phone, as you can see from the attached picture, there is an overlap of the animated words with the static words in the slider. I tried to put spaces everywhere in the fields where I was inserting the words, before, after, in between. The result changes also depending on the font used, and the font size. The animated font is slightly smaller than the static font, even if the same size is selected. Then, there is also the overlapping problem. I have overlapping problems on a lot of content created with JDBuilder/Astroid, I am struggling to identify which of the two is responsible. In the contact form, the international prefix number, which is a select item, has a little arrow which indicates the user to click on it in order to select the right international prefix number. That arrow is interfering with the field next to it, where the actual phone number is being inserted, as the number goes under/onto the arrow, being quite annoying to see. I also have a problem on almost all the JDbuilder made pages where I decide to put the item called "content": if the text goes over a certain lenght, it just overlaps and goes down beyond the template, which is not adapting to the lenght of the content page. I have been having this issue since I started using the astroid framework with and without JDbuilder, there should be an easy option to avoid that from happening. This is something I have been doing since the HTML days in the 90s', where the page was automatically adapting to the content and the viewer's screen. Probably it's a CSS issue, but there are so many CSSs to look at , that I am going crazy (also I am not a CSS guru myself, sometimes some issues are difficult to spot). I am having to inspect the page with the browser inspector, find out where the issue is, then open the CSS via ftp client in order to edit it, flush the astroid cache (which prevents everything from refreshing) in order to see the result, every time I am making a modification.
I wanted to raise a specific topic about all these issues, but as we are continuing to talk about it here, I will answer here first, then later on I will create a specific topic.
Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 1 month 3 weeks ago #27021

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hey,

If this issue is not related to the main issue here, then please create a different forum post for the same, this way its a little confusing for us also.

Also what's the status on the videos one? Did you try adding any other video there?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 1 month 1 week ago #27496

• FX2LTD
Hi,
The website is a commercial website, I cannot just put random videos in the background, without risking copyright infringement issues, or IP law-suits. The videos I have put on the site, are either paid for, or free. Now, as I have experienced different behaviours depending on the browser used, given the fact that I have been trying to rebuild my website with the Astroid framework and JDBuilder, experiencing other more important issues, I think that for now I can live with the videos behaving in a random way, also stopping at times, but I cannot keep browsing background videos, or paying for them, hoping that they will work with JDBuilder.
Over time, I will find a workaround...

Thanks anyway, at least I now know that browser compatibility is very tricky with these products, as the results really depends on the device.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 1 month 1 week ago #27504

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Thanks for the update, we understand your concern and hope that things get better with each update.
It is very strange that some videos are working and some not. Till then let us know if you face any other issue with our products which we can help with.

For now I'll just close this topic then.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 17 hours ago #26953

• admin
  • Administrator
eosdigital2020 wrote:
Is about the text in the slides, all of them...The text is all tangled

If your website is online, are you able to share a link to it?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 2 months 1 hour ago #26970

Of course.
www.casutaverde.ro/

Message to upgrade JDBuilder pro to latest version after upgrading to latest version. Also generated keys not valid 1 month 3 weeks ago #26978

• admin
  • Administrator
eosdigital2020 wrote:
You need to increase the line height of the heading text in the typography section.
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds
Cron Job Starts