fbpx

REPUBLIC DAY SALE

FLAT 40% OFF

Days
Hours
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro

404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro 2 weeks 3 days ago #27180

• shu29
Hi

After installing Page Builder pro I choose "Pages" in the menu. The result is 404 Component not found. The menu entry "JD Builder Pro" then also disappears.

The only thing that works are the settings. I entered the Builder Pro Activation Key there.

Joomla-Version: 3.9.23
Database: MySQL 5.7.22
PHP: 8.0.0.

Also tried with 5.5.5-10.3.21-MariaDB and PHP 7.3.16

Interestingly, I can create an article with "Edit with JD Builder", but I don't have all the tempaltes available (e.g. Business 3 does not work - only for Pro)

Thank you
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro 2 weeks 3 days ago #27181

• shu29
Interesting, after another installation it works.
I will try again on a fresh environment.

404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro 2 weeks 2 days ago #27185

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 176
Hi,

It seems on your earlier installation had PHP 8.0.0 with which builder isn't compatible right now. And some templates aren't accessible is because they are Pro Templates which will be available once you buy one of our Pro Plans.

Since you have managed to solve the issue on a new installation, should I consider closing this topic now.
Do let us know for more.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro 2 weeks 2 days ago #27187

• shu29
Hi
Yes, I mean that this topic can be closed.

Regarding Pro-Templates, I chatted with your support yesterday because I can't select a page from a pro-template (Message "Your subscription has expired..."). He couldn't help me any further and asked for the email with the access data so that you can check this.

Regards

404 component not found after installing JD Page Builder Pro 2 weeks 2 days ago #27188

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 176
Thank you for the update! I'll close this one.

And regarding the pro template issue, the support will let you know an update on it soon, you can contact him or create a create a separate task on forum whichever is convenient.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds