fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Font Mess with Templates Library

Font Mess with Templates Library 1 month 1 day ago #27583

I am using the Templates Library for my pages. I have no idea what is going on with the fonts. There are different fonts everywhere.
I tried setting everything to default but it does not seem to help the fonts remain all over the place. Then every time I add a template the font start changing again. Some of the pages have 5 different fonts on them.
Please help. I just want one font on the site. The one I have set as the main font and I want to be able to change the font in one place.
How do I make the font hell go away? Is there a setting for that somewhere?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Font Mess with Templates Library 1 month 1 day ago #27590

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 615
Hello,

Please share the site URL. So we can confirm the issue.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Font Mess with Templates Library 1 month 1 day ago #27591

Font Mess with Templates Library 4 weeks 2 days ago #27646

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm having the same problem with pages/elements from the Library NOT using the fonts specified in Astroid Zero template. Please advise on a solution, thank you!

Font Mess with Templates Library 4 weeks 2 days ago #27649

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 190
Hi guys,

Fonts in JD Builder can be in set different places from page level to section to that particular element and even on template level.

Now if you have not made any typography changes on template level then please verify the one set on page level that is under Base Settings(Options > Global Options > Base Setting) (www.screencast.com/t/lq3YE7YX).

If still not found then check the respective elements typography settings. It should be either of these that is causing all the mess.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by nishtha.

Font Mess with Templates Library 1 week 5 days ago #28054

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm curious if this is going to be fixed in the next update?
Why can't the fonts be cleared or somehow inherit the the fonts from assigned template framework on import of JDBuilder template?
Is there instructions on the documentation that discusses how to best use fonts with JDBuilder templates?

Thanks

Font Mess with Templates Library 1 week 4 days ago #28071

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 190
Hi,

Pre designed page templates and section have their own fonts set on different levels. So once you import them atleast you will be able to see the content.

In your case you have set certain fonts & typography on Template & Framework level so you expect it to display according to that. But this is not the case with everyone, not everyone has set the template typography as they want on their websites.
So for such users we need to give some typography so atleast when they import the page then are able to see the content.

If you don't like our typography you can change it from the settings. Reset the typography from here(www.screencast.com/t/TpH7ebS2). There is no restriction that you cannot change the typography you can change it according to your needs anytime.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by nishtha.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds
Cron Job Starts