fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building

Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building 4 months 1 week ago #29753

I installed the free version HD Builder v1.11.3, but it is giving the message below,
Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building
30+ premium elements, Priority email support, Library of prebuilt sections, Keyboard shortcuts and a bunch more! Get it today at joomdev.com/pro

HOW to solve, without purchasing the PRO version?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building 4 months 1 week ago #29765

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
There is nothing to Solve! Just click the New button on top left and start building. The message will always be there unless you are using the pro version.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building 2 months 2 weeks ago #30232

• yurik3
admin wrote:
There is nothing to Solve! Just click the New button on top left and start building. The message will always be there unless you are using the pro version.

Thanks,
Chetan

After installing joomla + Astroid + JD Builder, when I enter the PAGES it comes out like this

Get JD Builder Pro and unlock the magical power of page building 2 months 2 weeks ago #30233

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 648
Hello,

Make sure technical requirements are fullfill. Use the link in order to confirm the requirements.

docs.joomdev.com/article/technical-requisites/

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds
Cron Job Starts