fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Builder Form Element Admin Email [Not Sending]

JD Builder Form Element Admin Email [Not Sending] 4 weeks 2 days ago #29825

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Can someone please explain the proper setup of the Admin Mail function. I have a form here, the Submit Options are set to Admin Mail and ACYMailing. The ACYMailing is working but not the Admin Mail. I've tested the Joomla send test email and it's working. See screen shots attached and also note the ? help note that says to separate email by semicolon and comma which I have done in this example for testing.

BTW I searched the documentation and wasn't able to find any detail explanation for the proper setup.

JD Builder Version 1.11.3
Astroid Framework Version 2.5.2
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by dankra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Builder Form Element Admin Email [Not Sending] 3 weeks 5 days ago #29839

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Any chance of a response from admin or support on this?

JD Builder Form Element Admin Email [Not Sending] 3 weeks 5 days ago #29849

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
dankra wrote:
Can someone please explain the proper setup of the Admin Mail function. I have a form here, the Submit Options are set to Admin Mail and ACYMailing. The ACYMailing is working but not the Admin Mail. I've tested the Joomla send test email and it's working. See screen shots attached and also note the ? help note that says to separate email by semicolon and comma which I have done in this example for testing.

BTW I searched the documentation and wasn't able to find any detail explanation for the proper setup.

JD Builder Version 1.11.3
Astroid Framework Version 2.5.2

Hello,

You want to separate multiple email addresses with either semicolon or a comma but not both.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankra
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Cron Job Starts