fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 3 weeks 1 day ago #29905

• woonydanny
  • Thank you received: 1
I just updated my JD Builder Pro version to the latest release 1.11.3

It successfully installed and the backend of my site works fine. However, when I click on a Page in JD Builder to edit, I get an error page:

An error has occurred.
0 Class 'JObserverMapper' not found
Return to Dashboard

The frontend of my site is now saying:
It seems like the page that you are looking for is no longer here.

I urgently need to fix this. Can you please have a look at my site?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 2 weeks 6 days ago #29932

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
Hi,

JObserverMapper is a Joomla class and doesn't really have anything to do with JD Builder. Please make sure you are running the latest version of Joomla.

Also, enable error reporting and debug to see which file exactly is causing the issue and post that back on the forum here.

docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-enable-d...-reporting-via-file/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 1 week 1 day ago #30050

• woonydanny
  • Thank you received: 1
admin wrote:
Hi,

JObserverMapper is a Joomla class and doesn't really have anything to do with JD Builder. Please make sure you are running the latest version of Joomla.

Also, enable error reporting and debug to see which file exactly is causing the issue and post that back on the forum here.

Thanks,
Chetan
well I upgraded my JD Builder and I got that error so it is something JD Builder related.

As no help was forthcoming I have moved over to Joomshaper Page Builder as it seems get more regular updates and I was able to install it straightaway and not have errors and have my site back up and running.

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 1 week 11 hours ago #30051

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
woonydanny wrote:
admin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Chetan
well I upgraded my JD Builder and I got that error so it is something JD Builder related.

As no help was forthcoming I have moved over to Joomshaper Page Builder as it seems get more regular updates and I was able to install it straightaway and not have errors and have my site back up and running.

Sounds Good! We've used SP Page builder in the past and it works great (except for a few things where we had to create JD Builder for our templates). But, in any event we hope to get JD Builder stable in future and something our users can continue using with any issues.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 1 week 1 day ago #30049

• yashiro74
我将网站从3升级4RC后也出现了这个 无法新建或编辑JD builder页面
0 找不到“JObserverMapper”类
调用栈
# 功能 地点
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_jdbuilder/tables/page.php:27
2 JdbuilderTablepage->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Table/Table.php:322
3 Joomla\CMS\Table\Table::getInstance() JROOT/administrator/components/com_jdbuilder/models/page.php:56
4 JdbuilderModelPage->getTable() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/FormController.php:371
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\FormController->edit() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_jdbuilder/jdbuilder.php:24
7 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
8 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
9 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
14 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Upgraded JD Builder Pro to 1.11.3 and it broke my site 1 week 7 hours ago #30060

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Joomla 4RC means "Release Candidate" and is not intended to run for productive live sites.
This status is mainly for testing and developers to ajust their components to J4.
This is also the case for joomdev an the JD Builder. It is not compatible with J4 RC.
You have to go back to Joomla 3.9.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds
Cron Job Starts