fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 3 weeks ago #30019

• tinaug
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Support,

I have created a new page with the JD Builder Pro and the same page I have linked to my existing Joomla menu. But as soon as I publish this changes then I get this error and the published menu won't show up.

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

Please find attached a screenshot of the Menu setup and error on the front end.

Also, do note that my home page is also published with JD Builder Pro and it is working fine. When I created a new page for a sub menu item then this issue is showing up.

I have now removed the JD Article menu for the time being because it's a live site.

Joomla Version: 3.9.26
Template Version: JD Builder v1.10.1 PRO
Framework (Astroid version): Framework Version: 2.5.2
astroid_template_one Template Version: 1.3.2
PHP Version 7.4.19
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 3 weeks ago #30020

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
Hi,

2 things.
1. Try going down to PHP 7.3 and see if that helps.
2. Try enabling error reporting and debug in Joomla and post back the exact file causing the issue docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-enable-d...-reporting-via-file/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 3 weeks ago #30021

• tinaug
Hi, Regarding downgrading the PHP version; I have two pages build with the JD Builder Pro Menu

1) Home page this was created last October 2020 and till now working fine even with PHP 7.4.19

2) The second new page which was created yesterday only giving the error.

So the question is if PHP 7.4 is the issue then why my home page is working fine without any issues?

Also, many other plugins will stop support for the old version of PHP so we cannot downgrade it.

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 2 weeks ago #30025

• tinaug
Hi Support, Can someone from your side have a look at this issue? I can provide the admin login via pm cannot share the logins over these public forms. Also, is there a separate support channel for JD pagebuilder PRO customers?

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 2 weeks ago #30029

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
tinaug wrote:
Hi Support, Can someone from your side have a look at this issue? I can provide the admin login via pm cannot share the logins over these public forms. Also, is there a separate support channel for JD pagebuilder PRO customers?

Okay, this is resolved over email. The issue at hand is if you import a page built in newer version of JD Builder into an older version of JD Builder.

A manual fix if to go into all column settings (inside each section) and change content position (vertical and horizontal) from blank to inherit or the setting of your choice and that should fix.
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinaug

Error: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string - JD Builder Pro Menu 3 months 2 weeks ago #30035

• tinaug
Nice. Thanks a lot for fixing this issue on priority. The Page now loads fine without any issues.

I have now updated the JD page builder version to the latest so hopefully will not end up with a similar issue again.

Thanks Again
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds
Cron Job Starts