fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bug in System - JD Builder plugin with RSForm! Pro

Bug in System - JD Builder plugin with RSForm! Pro 1 week 3 days ago #30392

• dnsftl
Hi,

There is a bug between jdbuilder plugin and RSForm! Pro

It is not possible to load a sample form from the RSForm! Pro component in the joomla backend. It is not possible to make a backup of the forms, or to use the restore function. The error is in the "System - JD Builder" plugin.

Contacted RSForm! support, they say the following about it.

Unfortunately this is not an issue with RSForm! Pro but with your System - JD Builder plugin. If you turn it off temporarily you'll see the backend working correctly.

This bug appears because of the following line in the /plugins/system/jdbuilder/jdbuilder.php file:

if (JDB_JOOMLA_VERSION == 3) {
$document->addScript(JURI::root() . 'media/system/js/core.js');
}

It's loading a hardcoded Joomla! system file (without checking if it's already loaded, through the JHtml::_('behavior.core') function). I'm not sure why it's doing that, but that line would have to be either removed or adjusted by the developers of the JD Builder Plugin. The core.js contains a dummy Joomla.submitbutton() function that should be overridden by extensions.

The reason why you didn't see this happening until now is because we've moved the inline Javascript from RSForm! Pro into external files - and inline Javascript would have overridden the core.js regardless of how it is loaded.

Can we remove this rule ourselves without any problems or is it possible to provide a fix for this?

URL of the website: www.nvsp.nl
Joomla Version: Joomla! 3.9.28
Framework Version: 2.5.2
Template Version: 2.5.2
JD Builder v1.11.3 PRO
RSForm! Pro Version: 3.0.6

Regards,

Dennis
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug in System - JD Builder plugin with RSForm! Pro 5 days 23 hours ago #30458

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 645
Hello,

I tested it, It's working fine. Please share the site backend login details and FTP at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the forum link. So I can verify the issue.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Bug in System - JD Builder plugin with RSForm! Pro 3 days 2 hours ago #30474

• dnsftl
Hello Chadan,

Mail sent with the details.

P.s. The problem also occurs on a bare version of Joomla. Where only jce editor, rsformpro, astroid one and jd builder are installed.
After disabling system - jd builder, the functions of RsformPro work as they should.

Regards,

Dennis
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.772 seconds