fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Page not loading in JD Builder - hangs suddenly in backend, not showing on front-end. Other pages are working.

Page not loading in JD Builder - hangs suddenly in backend, not showing on front-end. Other pages are working. 3 weeks 3 days ago #30905

Hi,

Thank you for JD Builder and Astroid. I am using
JD Builder v1.11.3,
Joomla 3.9.25 and
Astroid Template Zero 2.5.4

This is the second time I am facing this issue. Previously, I try to add HTML code on the RAW HTML element, and after this same issue happened. and I deleted that page and recreate it.

But now, I am not sure what goes wrong, I am not adding any custom code or extra things out of the options of JD Builder. But this time I have spent more time crafting the page and I am afraid to lose, also if this going to happen in the future too.

As I quickly search on Google for similar topics and I haven't find the complete solution. So, as mentioned on that pages here I attach the developer console's error screenshot.

Also, I have shared login details here.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please check it and kindly help me to fix this issue!

Thanks and Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
minminiweb.in
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Cron Job Starts