JoomDev: The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 2 weeks 5 hours ago #6395

• creine
hola, ante todo quiero dar las gracias al equipo de joomDev, ya que gracias al gran trabajo que han hecho me han ayudado a aprender continuamente , por lo tanto les agradezco enormemente.
Dicho esto quisiera ayuda nuevamente con este problema que ocurre luego de actualizar joomla , ya que no puedo instalar idiomas nuevos. Intente reconstruyendo la tabla pero no funciono y realmente necesito agregar un segundo idioma a mi sitio, especificamente español y de esta manera tener un sitio multi idioma, gracias de antemano.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, first of all I want to thank the team of joomDev, because thanks to the great work they have done they have helped me to learn continuously, therefore I thank you enormously.
Having said that, I would like to help again with this problem that occurs after updating joomla, since I can not install new languages. I tried to rebuild the table but it did not work and I really need to add a second language to my site, specifically Spanish and in this way to have a multi language site, thanks in advance.19
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 2 weeks 3 hours ago #6398

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 107
Hello,

We have seen this issue happen with another user on a different template but I think this a Joomla issue instead of our template issue. I wasn't able to fix it last time either but I manually went ahead and installed the language through DB.

I can take a look in though, Please email over your Joomla & cPanel login to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll see what can be done here.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 hours ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: creine

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 2 weeks 3 hours ago #6399

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 107
and Thanks for appreciating our work!!!
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 1 week 3 days ago #6439

• creine
thanx ! i email you now the login data

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 1 week 2 days ago #6450

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 304
Thanks for the email. I sent an email you. Please check your inbox.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 1 week 1 day ago #6468

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hi,

We have solved this post in this post. Please have a look

www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-newyork/1413-er...er-installation#6467
Thank You,

The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your upda 1 week 1 day ago #6470

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hi,

I solved your problem. Now you can install the Languages.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds