fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template Documentation

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22026

• ideasgirl
Hi, I'm new around.
I don't see any documentation for this template on the documentation page. Is there any other template I can look at that is similar?
Also, I believe this should be among the downloads, instead of in a different part of the site, or at least a copy should be there.
I'm also having an AJAX error when trying up update Joomla. Neither the Extensions "Sellacious Extended Package" and "Sellacious Package" want to update. I'm not interested on that component anyways, so I will unpublish the modules for now and uninstall later. I even tried to upload the latest package downloading it from their site. Give same error about an install type.
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22042

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 603
Hi,

The template is based on Astroid framework and you can find documentation for astroid here: docs.joomdev.com/category/astroid-user-manual/

Any 3rd party extension not updating could be due to their update site not working or other issues. I'd recommend reaching out to the developer of the extension for more.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22044

• ideasgirl
The template is based on Astroid framework and you can find documentation for astroid here: docs.joomdev.com/category/astroid-user-manual/
I was looking for the template documentation (like other club membership do, and you have on your site for other templates), with a step by step of where are things located and "connected" as I go along entering the new/real content of the site, not the framework. The framework is easy enough to understand and work on (since others are very similar), and I saw that documentation too.
Any 3rd party extension not updating could be due to their update site not working or other issues. I'd recommend reaching out to the developer of the extension for more.
I understand. If I uninstall that component, how will affect my "Quickstart" content? I'm afraid to uninstall and break something on my content. I really don't want to spend time with support on something I'm really not going to use (is a waste of time on both sides).

Also, you didn't mention anything about the update error. Can you help me with that? There are 2 errors for updates. The extension one but also one when I try to update Joomla.

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22130

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 134
Hi,

Well JD Coax is build on Astroid Framework so if you wish to know those details & functionalities please refer to astroid's own documentation: docs.joomdev.com/category/astroid-user-manual/
But if you want to know about the different package files that we provide along with the template pack, then you could look into this one, since most of the templates are on Astroid so the files are same for those(just the template's name changes): docs.joomdev.com/article/installing-jd-yogahut-template/
Still if there is anything specific that you would like to know then do let us know. We are open to suggestions for improving our Documentation stuff!

As far as the issue of uninstalling any third party extension would not mess up your quickstart content much, depending upon the extension you wish to unpublish. With the issue of not able to update Sellacious Package is something they would know it better why is it not updating, this is not something we can help with though we have mentioned about this to them, any update on that we'll let you know.
And what exactly is your other update error, if possible please provide us with a screenshot.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by nishtha.

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22154

• ideasgirl
But if you want to know about the different package files that we provide along with the template pack, then you could look into this one, since most of the templates are on Astroid so the files are same for those(just the template's name changes): docs.joomdev.com/article/installing-jd-yogahut-template/
No, I'm not talking about the files, I was talking about a guidance for your Quickstart content (sorry, I didn't say that from the beginning). Like a guide of where's everything you have as content in your quickstart installation. That way I could go page by page, making changes and inserting the the content, adding and deleting what's not needed and learning the whole layout and how you structured/build everything.

Those 2 templates aren't alike (but maybe was my lack of information of what I was looking for).

Thanks for the support.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by ideasgirl. Reason: Add info

Template Documentation 5 months 1 week ago #22159

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 134
Hi,

Well that's not what we have documented, because most of the content is common like any other Joomla quickstart template. If we add something new specific to that template or anything else related to the code, that is what we try and document it. And like I already said the template is build on Astroid Framework and its documentation is provided.

And yes the 2 templates are not same with respect to their styling but the base is same that is the Astroid Framework.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds