JoomDev: (SOLVED) Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install

Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install 1 week 6 days ago #5231

Hi, I've just completed a quickstart install on an nginx/ubuntu host and the main page fails but can hit the admin console no problem. The site error log reports a missing file that I'm not sure how to correct. I have run the install a few times and the fault is consistent.

2017/12/02 04:48:44 [error] 1030#1030: *142 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(/var/www/jm_cryptoprospa/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/jm_cryptoprospa/templates/jd_conference/error.php on line 42
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/jm_cryptoprospa/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='. :/ usr/share/php') in /var/www/jm_cryptoprospa/templates/jd_conference/error.php on line 42" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.1, server: cryptoprospa.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi :/ /unix :/ run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "www.cryptoprospa.com"

As it's an unmodified install I'm not sure which way to correct this. Any guidance would be very appreciated.

Cheers,
Mark.
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by cryptoprospa. Reason: Missing part of message
The topic has been locked.

Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install 1 week 5 days ago #5232

Have downgraded from php7.x to php5.6 with no success.

Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install 1 week 4 days ago #5237

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 265
Hi,

Sorry, We were on weekly holiday.

Can you please send the site details and Cpanel at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install 1 week 15 hours ago #5270

HI,
We have since corrected issue. The /document and recursive directories and files were missing from the template quickstart. We used Jommla 3.7.5 and used that directory structure. Re-installed and all is fine.

The templates very good.

Cheers,
Mark/Sam.

Public home page fail but admin console ok on new install 1 week 12 hours ago #5271

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 265
Great!

Thanks for the info. Let us know if you have any question for us.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds