JoomDev: VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR (1/1)

Introducing astroid v2.0 with article types, custom badges and much more. Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5713

On this page rhodesmarathon.gr/el/blog-2/dimosieymata-typou I m using a page builder component to display some K2 articles . The problem is that the Show All button is not working. So if I exceed the number of articles, then I cant see the older ones.
I tried using the Joomla articles instead of K2 at this page rhodesmarathon.gr/el/blog-2/deltia-typou but also get the same error.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by admin. Reason: removed login info.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5717

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Hello,

I know there is a fix for this one, as we released and update in one of the older templates about this one.

@chandan on the forms knows about this and I'll ask him to reply and provide you with the code.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5723

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 351
Hi,

With the Joomla article in the new version of SPPB it has been fixed but not with K2 Articles.

If you want to update the SPPB. I suggest you please back up your site first then update the SPPB.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5725

But how should I update the Page Builder? I thought that we couldnt update it..
And what about the K2 items? If you were aware of that why you didnt notify us and save us from the trouble of recreating the items as articles

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5731

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

It's a problem with SP page Builder which we ourselves only recently discovered.
If you need to update the page builder, you need to purchase a license from the Sp Page Builder.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5739

So you are telling me that for a template that I purchased from you, and when you sell it you are saying that I dont need the license of Page Builder, that I have to pay to resolve a bug just because you havent found it until recently? seriously?????

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 8 months 1 week ago #5741

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

That is the case, but I am not dropping the ball on this. Sit tight as I am waiting on the the Page Builder team on the fix and I'll be back to you on that.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

VIEW ALL ARTICLES ERROR 7 months 1 week ago #6087

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 351
Hi,

I replied via email. Please check your inbox.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds