fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like Using JD Builder?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve JD builder.

Submit Now

TOPIC: (SOLVED) JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11139

• hbcrosby
Hello! I purchased the Conference QuickStart package, unzipped it and uploaded the files through both FTP and File Manager (2 separate times). Ran the install successfully. I can log into the backend but can't see the site. My provider is CloudAccess.net. Their Support has asked me to contact you concerning this issue. Here are their comments:

"The quickstart is installed, however, the front end is not showing. The back end is working with no issues. Since this is using SP Page Builder, you may want to talk to the template developer to see why the SP pages are not working and let them know there is something up with their Quickstart. This was installed the same way we install them every day. Unfortunately, we are not able to troubleshoot 3rd party extensions and templates."

"When you do talk to them, find out what versions of PHP and MySQL are needed. I tried every PHP version between 5.6 and 7.3 and anything over 7.0 shows an error. We are also running MySQL 5.7. We can move it to a different server if needed."

I should note that I can get this package to install /view on my Arvixe personal site, but not CloudAccess.net.

Suggestions? Thank you!
The topic has been locked.

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11145

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hello,

You should not have any issues accessing the backend/frontend after the installation. If there are version mis-match issue, The web host can provide you with an error log that shows exactly what those issues are?

Can you try enabling or ask them to enable error reporting for the site and see if there are any errors's coming up.

Also, please provide a link to your site as well.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11147

• hbcrosby
Chetan, I added code to the configuration.php file to view errors. Here is the error I receive:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class OAuthException, because the name is already in use in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-1041424.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/tweet/twitteroauth/OAuth.php on line 0

Thank you for your help!

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11148

• hbcrosby
Here is the link to the site: casite-1041424.cloudaccess.net/

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11150

• admin
  • Administrator
I have seen this before. This us just some outdated code. Can you try turning off the JD tweets addon in your homepage in Sp Page builder and see if that fixes it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11154

• hbcrosby
I'm new to SP Page Builder. I turned off "Disable Twitter Card" from within SP Page Builder Options. Is that correct?

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11160

• hbcrosby
I figured out how to disable JD Tweets. I renamed the folder "JD_Tweets" to "JD_Tweets-off". The folder is under templates > jd_conference > sppagebuilder > addons.

With this figured out, the real reason I wanted to use this template is because of the scheduler. You have it set up for 10 events. Is there a way I can add 5 more for a total of 15 events in one tab?

Thank you!

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11171

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 496
Hello,

Thanks for loving JD Conference. Yes, you can increase the schedule list. I have done it for you and will give this feature in the next update. I have increased the list of events from 10 to 20.

Copy admin.php and site.php file from zip and save in jdschedule folder.
Path: TEMPLATENAME/sppagebuilder/addons/jdschedule

And copy the en-GB.tpl_jd_conference.ini file save in site's language folder.
Path: SITEROOT/language/en-GB

Dropbox Link: www.dropbox.com/s/h545048mwr903us/jdschedule.zip?dl=0

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hbcrosby

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11202

• hbcrosby
:) Thank you for your assistance on helping me get your Conference template working. The issue was being caused by a SP Page Builder "addon" that you included. I renamed the "addon" folder to "jd_tweets-off" located under "templates > jd_conference > sppagebuilder > addons". All works correctly now!

An added thanks for modifying jdschedule to allow 20 events in one day. I'm using your template for a small jazz festival and we have 17 events on one of the Festival days.

JD Conference QuickStart - Can't View 9 months 1 week ago #11205

• admin
  • Administrator
Very Cool, Good to know that it's working for you.
Let us know if you need any furhter help.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds