fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quix & Smart slider update// menu on mobile not visible

Quix & Smart slider update// menu on mobile not visible 1 year 9 months ago #10433

Hello,
I have 2 questions about the JD construct template:
I purchased the template with a Quix and Smartslider 3 plugin and I would like to update those plugins now. I've already been in email contact with your support.
And I got the information that joomdev.com updates the site every couple of weeks with the latest copy and I can manually download and upload it from there.
So far so good, unfortunately I wasn't able to find any updates for Quix or Smartslider on your website. So where exactly am I supposed to find those copies? Would be great if you could give me a link to those copies.

Also, non of the menu items I created on the website are visible on the mobile version. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Werner
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Werner-Helber.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quix & Smart slider update// menu on mobile not visible 1 year 9 months ago #10435

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi,

Thank you for the query, you can get the updated Quix & Smartslider by downloading the extensions files again from My Accounts > Downloads > Extensions file, it contains the updated version.
And for viewing the menu items you need to assign the module position to Off-canvas. Please see the video for reference: www.screencast.com/t/R2Bl2BNj43
Let us know if you face any other query regarding this.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Werner-Helber

Quix & Smart slider update// menu on mobile not visible 1 year 9 months ago #10438

Thank you very much! The video you attached was really helpful and everything is visible now.
But I have one more question about downloading the updates, When I go to My Account > Downloads it says "Download Access Expired" with the option to "Renew now (10% off)" but non of the additional services you offer say something about updating Quix & Smartslider. I've realized the Support and Updates for 6 Months you offer are over but does that mean I can't get any more updates now?

Thank you,
Werner

Quix & Smart slider update// menu on mobile not visible 1 year 9 months ago #10451

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Werner,
Yes, if the download access is expired, then you will not be able to download the updates.
To continue getting updates, you have to renew the template.

Let me know if you have any question.
Thanks
Naveen
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds
Cron Job Starts