fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder

Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder 4 months 2 weeks ago #26036

Hi all, I have purchased and installed JD Construct which is supposed to come with a JD Builder Pro page builder but I can't find it in the back end anywhere.

I then go to download Builder Pro and it asks me to pay for it.

Can someone please advise. The only reason I paid for the template was to get access to Builder Pro.

My website is Suncopropertyservices.com but not asking for anything to do with functionality, yet B)

Cheers
Anthony
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder 4 months 2 weeks ago #26043

Ok, so it appears I bought a template through JoomDev but don't get access to JD Page Builder Pro but instead get access to Quix which is developed by JoomExpert. Confusing to say the least.

Quix looks ok so no problem essentially, but I do not have an authentication key for Quix so am I signed up for Quix pro or just the free version.

I am begining to feel like I paid for a free template without the access to the pro level page builder which I thought I was getting.

Some background on me:

I have built numerous free websites over the years for community groups and know my way around Joomla as well or better than some developers out there (including making my own hacks for integrating disparate components/modules etc and working with css and ftp's) so I am not going to bombard your forums with stupid questions.

This time I am concentrating on one commercial website for a family business we are setting up and as such I am happy to pay modest fees for access to quality components for this single website, I do however expect access to decent support if and when I come across issues I can't resolve through my own research.

Cheers & look forward to your response or I will find another provider to spend my modest sums on.

Anthony
Suncopropertyservices.com

Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder 4 months 2 weeks ago #26048

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 213
Hi Anthony,

Well nowhere on our website shows that JD Construct is build with JD Builder Pro. So if you wanted JD Builder Pro you should have bought one of our latest templates or JD Builder separately.

Secondly, if you would have gone through the landing page of JD Construct it is clearly mentioned there that we only provide the 3rd party extensions integrated with the template and not its license keys. To get the key you need to go to the other website that would be helpful.

And we at do provide good quality support of our products all your questions are welcomed. Let us know for more.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder 4 months 1 week ago #26240

Ok, so now I get attitude in your reply.

This reply also confirms I have been ripped off and paid for what should be a free template which comes with nothing but free joomla components & modules etc- you even admit it is not a 'current' template.

Essentially your response says that my problems are all my own fault as apparently I didn't read your website properly, and you do this without any attempt to show empathy or understanding.

You need some customer service training if you are going to continue to fill a customer support role and do it properly.

I am happy to provide that for you, for a fee.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Purchased & Installed JD Construct - can't find page builder 4 months 1 week ago #26248

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 213
Hi Anthony,

Sorry if I sounded rude I didn't mean to, all I wanted to tell you is that JD Construct is not built on JD Builder Pro it has Quix pro.

Any pro extension that is integrated within our templates doesn't provide the license key that we used to build the template, the user has to get his own license key in order to access its features.

If you want to use templates build in JD Builder you can have a look at some of our latest paid templates or if you are interested in free templates JD Seattle, JD New York, JD Boston and JD Paris are there built with the page builder.

Once again sorry I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by nishtha.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds
Cron Job Starts