JoomDev: SP Smart Slider Pro (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SP Smart Slider Pro

SP Smart Slider Pro 2 months 1 day ago #7218

• zmazu
Hi,
I've bought full version of JD Consult template. In the documentation you say that you put in the full version of SP Smart Slider Pro. I understand that it is only bundled version and the updated of this component is not recommended. But it should be a full version. In my case I can use Smart Slider in limited version only. I can't use the Template Library and Slide Library. I can't create the dynamic slide. I can't use Adobe Creative SDK - Aviary. For these functions the system ask me the license key. How I can use the full possibility of this component? You say in the web page of these template that there is the full activated copy of the premium version. It is not really true?

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SP Smart Slider Pro 2 months 16 hours ago #7222

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
Thanks for purchasing JD Consult.
Yes, we have included the fully activated version on Smart Slider 3 pro with consult template. But due to their restrictions, you cant access to the library without entering the key. And we are not allowed to distribute the license key.
You can create unlimited dynamic slides. you just need to skip the popup where it asked for the key. www.screencast.com/t/Tu6ca3Dawz2
And to use Adobe Creative SDK, you have to follow the documentation. Here is the link: smartslider3.helpscoutdocs.com/article/2...sdk-aviary#undefined
Let me know if you still have any question. We would love to assist you :)

Thanks.
Naveen

SP Smart Slider Pro 1 month 3 weeks ago #7243

• zmazu
Hi,
Thank you for your answer. It's a pity we can't access to the library. But for the rest, it works as you explained.
Thanks again
Regards
Zmazu

SP Smart Slider Pro 1 month 3 weeks ago #7250

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello
Sorry, this is the licence restriction and we cant do anything with this.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks
Naveen
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds