JoomDev: Two Column Sub Menu (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Two Column Sub Menu

Two Column Sub Menu 3 weeks 4 days ago #8967

• chikevyn
Hi there,
Please how do i make my main menu item-drop down, two columns drop down? Just like in the picture attached.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two Column Sub Menu 3 weeks 3 days ago #8970

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 171
Hello,

You can manage the drop down layout in the mega menu settings on a menu item level.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Two Column Sub Menu 3 weeks 3 days ago #8973

• chikevyn
Thank you for your response. I have tried setting it up from the Menu item but could add the drop down items into the second column as in the attached picture. kindly could provide me with a guide on that.

Thanks
Attachments:

Two Column Sub Menu 3 weeks 2 days ago #8980

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 365
Hello,

Building a two columns SubMenu is quite an easy process - all starts from Menu Manager, where you have to add all those submenu items. Here is example structure to get 4 columns menu item. In our example, we used "URL" but you can use any menu type as well.

Note: Remember that in Helix MegaMenu Options you have to refresh the appearance of menu structure to get the final result.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Two Column Sub Menu 1 week 9 hours ago #9339

• jbooth59
Looking to see if I can add to this and get a bit of clarification as I am fairly new to this. I am also adding a multi column menu to my main menu structure. Based on @chandandeep comments I have built the structure in my Menu Manager. Basically 3 columns with nested sub menu items. The way I understand this is that whatever nested structure you build it should be picked up by the Helix MegaMenu options by default or at least after hitting Reset to refresh the structure. What i am finding is that there seems to be some kind of time lag on this happening? I made some changes to this structure last night in the Menu Manager and then went in to do a reset on the structure in MegaMenu and nothing would happen. I came back to it this morning and went directly to the MegaMenu and the changes were there. Is there some sore of timing on this that happens in the background?

Two Column Sub Menu 1 week 6 hours ago #9341

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 171
jbooth59 wrote:
Looking to see if I can add to this and get a bit of clarification as I am fairly new to this. I am also adding a multi column menu to my main menu structure. Based on @chandandeep comments I have built the structure in my Menu Manager. Basically 3 columns with nested sub menu items. The way I understand this is that whatever nested structure you build it should be picked up by the Helix MegaMenu options by default or at least after hitting Reset to refresh the structure. What i am finding is that there seems to be some kind of time lag on this happening? I made some changes to this structure last night in the Menu Manager and then went in to do a reset on the structure in MegaMenu and nothing would happen. I came back to it this morning and went directly to the MegaMenu and the changes were there. Is there some sore of timing on this that happens in the background?

Hello,

There is no such lag that we are aware off, you should see the newly menu items added instantly if not, after closing and reopening the menu item for sure.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds