JoomDev: (SOLVED) Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box. (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box.

Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box. 2 weeks 10 hours ago #5225

Dear Community
After updateing Joomla and K2 Extensions, my Simple Image Galleries and K2 Blog Post Pictures are opening in a new window instead of the fancy boxes.
When I updated Joomla and the Extensions in my Stage Environment, everything was great.
I just add the sourcecode of one K2 Blog in two versions (one version Stage and the other Productive) and a winMerge Output PDF File. So you can see, that on my Stage env. there are some CSS files and Java Scripts, which will not be loaded in the prod. environment.

Have you any idea how i can fix this?

The website(s) are available at www.laelli.ch/newsblog/item/147-halloween-mit-der-junge-garde and stage.laelli.ch/newsblog/item/147-halloween-mit-der-junge-garde

Kind regards.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box. 2 weeks 1 hour ago #5226

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Looking at the source code of the page, Looks like jQuery Library is missing.
Would you be kind enough to add the following code before the </head> closing tag in your index.php file of the template and see if that fixes the issue.
<?php
JHtml::_('jquery.framework');
?>
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laelli1902

Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box. 2 weeks 54 minutes ago #5228

Dear Admin

Thank you for the hint. Actually it was the Checkbox "Compress Javascripts" which i should not check active.

Templates / Styles / %Name of Template Style% / Advanced.

Now it works.

Kind regards

Images will open in new window instead of fancy Box. 2 weeks 50 minutes ago #5229

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Glad it worked out.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can Assist with.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds