JoomDev: changes menu off canvas (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: changes menu off canvas

changes menu off canvas 1 week 6 days ago #8179

• svitux
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,
I apologize if I'm opening topic, but I'm updating the site and I would not change this template as very nice.
I need this last info from you.

1- By selecting as type of menu off canvas, the icon that appears on the site where I can change it? I can not find it
folder with that image with its style sheet.

2- From where can I change the background of the off canvas menu? it is currently white but I would like to try to do it for another
color using transparency

3- Is it possible to change the size of the menu curtain that opens? Making it fixed with a pre-established size

4- If I enter the fb icon in the main menu, the horizontal line above the icon always appears. It is possible to remove it
or insert the icon below where it is without the horizontal line of the menu? I attach the image as it was created locally

5- to display modules only in the desktop version or on the mobile, which suffix should I enter? I've tried some codes, like the visible-desktop type to insert in the Suffix Module Class, but it does not work.

Thank you in advance
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by svitux.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

changes menu off canvas 1 week 5 days ago #8197

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 344
Hello,

We would be happy to make your site as beautiful as you would like and this is our endeavor.

Replies in this orders:

1- As I see in the screenshot. You have added the FB icon in the main menu.

2- For change off-canvas color. Add the below code in custom.css file. (TEMPLATENAME/css). If there is no custom.css file so please create it and add the code in it.
.default-off-canvas .offcanvas-menu { background: COLORCODE; }
3- As I understand. You want to incress the offcanvas box width. Same add the below code in custom.css file
.offcanvas-menu { width: 410px; }

4- Add the no-border class suffix in Custom CSS Class input field. Screenshot
.no-border { border: none !important; }

5- I have attached the module suffix.
  1. hidden-lg
  2. hidden-md
  3. hidden-sm
  4. hidden-xs
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

changes menu off canvas 1 week 5 days ago #8198

• svitux
hello, in the meantime, thanks for the answers. regarding point 1, where can I find the menu icon and change it?
for point 3 instead, I want to affect the length of the box, rather than the width

updating
I entered the code, but the background does not change the same. Link: www.svitulli.netsons.org

Tnx
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by svitux.

changes menu off canvas 1 week 1 day ago #8233

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. I do not see the icon on the site you shared. So I can't provide the solution.
3. No problem, If you want to change the height. Here is the code.

.offcanvas-menu { height: 410px; }

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

changes menu off canvas 1 week 1 day ago #8236

• svitux
Hi chandandeep.

the icon is that of the menu with the three bars (on the top right).
I would like to know where it is and where I can edit the image file.
Also, to give transparency to the background of the menu, what can I insert? the code provided by you, I can not make it work. Thank you

changes menu off canvas 1 week 1 day ago #8238

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hello,

1. There is no option in the backend where you can change icon but Yes, You can change the icon through modification in the menu.php (TEMPLATENAME/features) file. Open the menu.php file find fa fa-bars class and change with your menu icon class. Select the icon from here. fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/cheatsheet/
2. Could you please confirm Which section do you want to transparent? So, I can share the correct code to you.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

changes menu off canvas 5 hours 24 minutes ago #8364

• svitux
hi, sorry if I answer now but I could not do it before.
There are only two points left where I need assistance:

1) the menu icon appears disaligned with respect to the two boxes. how can I center it?
2) clicking on find a study, svitu.altervista.org/index.php/trova-uno-studio-smileline, the page is displayed in white with the two boxes on the sides, and going down the page I see that the content is below. I tried to disable the AREA ODONTOIATRI box (login) and the problem is solved.
Is it possible that the two scripts are not compatible? In the HOW TO CONVENTION section, the problem does not arise

how can i solve? Tnx
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds