fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Solved) the layout and content of the Demo About page

{Solved} the layout and content of the Demo About page 10 months 3 weeks ago #19389

• onlinemgm
Issue solved. Problems was custom Div markup in the article itself that i didn't realize was there. Removed that and let Joomla handle the layout of content and all is working fine.

I've started with the Desire Quick start package and I'm re-configuring it with my own content.

On the About Us page, I've replaced the content of the About us article, but the layout for that page is apparently two columns, with another article or module wtih an image in the right column. I don't know where to go to edit the article or module that holds that demo image on the right side of the About Us page in the demo. Just need some insight on where to go to change that. I can't seem to tell using page inspector and I can't find a module assigned to that menu item.

The demo page is here: demo.joomdev.com/desire/toolbar/index.php/about

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by onlinemgm.
The topic has been locked.

{Solved} the layout and content of the Demo About page 10 months 3 weeks ago #19404

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 595
Great,

Open the new forum post. If you have any question for us.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds