fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shop layout in Fitness

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13447

Hello, some more quick questions:

1. Can you take a look at you demo fitness site and see in a product page the quantity box, you can choose quantity but the number doesn't show. Can you fix this easily?
2. Also, your cart in the top(social) position links to the checkout page, when I choose the dropdown hover option, it unfolds the whole black top section, is this an easy fix? (when i choose the hikashop css it hovers like it supposed to but colors aren't correct ofcourse)
3. I would like to have (when fitness css is active) the Description section below the product like the deafault settings of hikashop (not tabular but just default) so I can have the fitness layout with specifications on the side and Description (with custom tabs i made) below, can you tell me how to edit this in the scss?

Thank you :)
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13448

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
You may find this post useful for covering the additional tabs you require, it's pretty easy to do.

The colour of the content not showing will just be a css issue, just highlight it and inspect it, copy the code to your custom.css/scss file and change to a colour you wish to have. Not sure about your dropdown/cart issue, sure someone else will help soon!

forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105563

Did you also see?:
www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-fitness/2800-tabs-section#13166
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by ImageVillage.

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13450

Hi Imagevillage,

Thank you for answering, but I think you misunderstand the questions :)
The shop in Fitness is HS, not VM.

The tabs question you link to is another kind of tabs, it's a module. I'm about to find out if that answer works for my homepage yet the HS questions remain the same.
I think the writer of the code knows exactly what i mean ;)

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13451

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Ah yes, sorry it's because I developed a store on this template for VM and forget native is HS.

None-the-less I believe that link explains a workaround as per your original post, just trying to help! :)

On the demo site the quantity box shows fine?

The CSS is (change the hexadecimal code to which ever colour you wish) I've edited width to "auto" to fix the quantity box width:

.form-control, .jd-fitness-filter-select select {
color: #000000;
width: auto;
}

The "focus" css is (on this I made background black and text white):

.form-control:focus, .jd-fitness-filter-select select:focus {
color: #fff;
background-color: #000;
}
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by ImageVillage.

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13460

Hey,

I've added these pieces of code to my theme.scss but I can't for the life of me get the settings to show the quantitybox in the JD theme!
When I set the product page to JD_fitness the layout and add to cart button go back into fitness theme style, yet whatever I choose I don't get the quantity box to go back. Do you remember the settings for this? Thank you

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13461

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
The settings for the template are included in your template, you can import the site default settings if you need to but this might revert some of your changes.

Failing that send me a link to your site or wait for Chetan to respond, he is an official JoomDev support staff. Have you tried adding that code to the template custom css override in the JD_Fitness template style editor?

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13510

I'm sorry Joomdev team, I still have these questions open. Can you please help resolve these? Thank you :)tienmeterdeluchtin wrote:
Hello, some more quick questions:

1. Can you take a look at you demo fitness site and see in a product page the quantity box, you can choose quantity but the number doesn't show. Can you fix this easily?
2. Also, your cart in the top(social) position links to the checkout page, when I choose the dropdown hover option, it unfolds the whole black top section, is this an easy fix? (when i choose the hikashop css it hovers like it supposed to but colors aren't correct ofcourse)
3. I would like to have (when fitness css is active) the Description section below the product like the deafault settings of hikashop (not tabular but just default) so I can have the fitness layout with specifications on the side and Description (with custom tabs i made) below, can you tell me how to edit this in the scss?

Thank you :)

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13585

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hello,

1. I do see this issue, only when the number if more than 9 (i.e. 2 digits). I'll ask for this to be fixed in the next release. You can use CSS suggested by "ImageVillage". that should fix it for now.
2. I also see this is a bug, we will get this fixed in the next release.
3. This is something custom, you can't have it both way, If you do with the default hika shop layout, you'll look majority of the template styling however the basics will be kept, i.e. buttons, links and other colors. Have you tried this out yet?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13592

Hello Chetan,

1. I can't get the quantity portion to go back to the fitness theme whatever I choose for some reason. Maybe changing the output changed the css file?
2. Thank you
3 the image I send you is hikashop default. I send it because I like the description position and for all other positions I like the fitness theme, hope someone knows which part of the css determines this description position.

Thank you

Shop layout in Fitness 1 year 5 months ago #13633

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 123
Hi,

Could you please confirm if you have the updated version of the template that is v1.2 or not? Because in the updated version your first issue is resolved.
For the second one we might improve that in our next version, thanks for the suggestion.
And for the last issue it's a little unclear how you want the description to be, like the default way or something of your own!

Also if you haven't updated the template then make sure you take a backup of your site before doing that!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by nishtha.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds